Jimmy Choo Lang Glitter Sandals Metallic Woman Factory Outlet Price Shoes Leather
We love these high fashion, ultra-chic booties from Loewe. The silver sequins bring a touch of originality and will brighten any outfit. The feel is feminine with an edge.
- Heel height: 10 cm
- Upper material: metallic calfskin
- Inner material: leather sole, leather lining, leather insole
- Closure: ankle tie
- Toe Shape: round open
Jimmy Choo opened its first boutique in London in 1986 and in 1988 Vogue magazine used his shoes in their publications. Success came quickly and in the 90s the house was already selling to international stars and famous personalities such as Princess Diana. The brand rapidly established itself at an international level, in the most beautiful towns and streets of the world.
Jimmy Choo's niece, Sandra Choi has served as artistic director since 1996.The English woman who grew up in Hong Kong, moved to London to complete her studies while her uncle was already a renowned artisan couture in London, and began working with him in parallel to studying at the renowned Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design. After the departure of Jimmy Choo in 2001, Sandra Choi continues to run the house and in both a glamorous and feminine fashion.
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.