Jimmy Choo Romy 85 Pumps Black Woman High-end Shoes Leather
This on-trend, laced boot has a truly feminine feel. The signature Valentino pyramid studs are key, it will add character and an urban touch to your look.
- Heel height: 8,5 cm
- Upper material: smooth calfskin
- Inner material: leather sole, leather lining, leather insole
- Closure: slip on
- Toe Shape: pointed
Jimmy Choo opened its first boutique in London in 1986 and in 1988 Vogue magazine used his shoes in their publications. Success came quickly and in the 90s the house was already selling to international stars and famous personalities such as Princess Diana. The brand rapidly established itself at an international level, in the most beautiful towns and streets of the world.
Jimmy Choo's niece, Sandra Choi has served as artistic director since 1996.The English woman who grew up in Hong Kong, moved to London to complete her studies while her uncle was already a renowned artisan couture in London, and began working with him in parallel to studying at the renowned Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design. After the departure of Jimmy Choo in 2001, Sandra Choi continues to run the house and in both a glamorous and feminine fashion.
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.